Monday, July 28, 2008

I just want to let all of you know that it's okay to comment on my blogs. Even if one person already commented, there's room for more. I swear the comment box won't explode. Unless there's upwards of 5 comments, because, well, I just can't guarantee lack of explosion, because, well, it hasn't happened yet!!! Oh how I hear the wind whistling through the trees...Thank you all 3 devoted readers, thank you for your undying support. Your comments are my US Weekly, and I thank you for that because it saves me the $1.75 to purchase an issue.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no fret, we russians love your blog.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah how about I WANT MORE! its the only thing that keeps me entertained anymore, FUCK! Or just email me directly... anyways Sho; help me the Fuck out, YO!

Love as always your cynical Israeli gay friend, Jonathan

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, sexy. where's your blog at? i have a deep respect for writers, but i just don't see any here besides anynymous 1, 2, and me. HEY! HEEEYY! HAAAYYY!! You dropped your hair band.
-allen

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home